Citizenship by Investment | UK
Our team of multi-national citizenship professionals have the experience and expertise to help you and your family apply for the right citizenship or residency option.
Citizenship-By-Investment has opened up a new dimension of possibility, with all the benefits of visa-free travel, financial security and personal freedom, education etc.
UK Innovator Visa Overview and Eligibility
- You are not a national of the European Economic Area EEA and Switzerland.
- You want to set up or run a business in the UK*. To set up or run a business in Britain your business or business idea must be endorsed by an approved body.
* If you want to set up a business in the UK, you must have access to £50,000 (reduced from the £200,000 usually needed for a UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa) in investment funds. If you already have a business established in Britain and you have been endorsed for an existing UK visa, no minimum investment funds are required.
- Innovation – Proof of a genuine, original business plan that meets new or existing market needs and/or creates a competitive advantage.
- Viability – Applicants must be able to demonstrate the necessary skills, knowledge and experience, plus market awareness, to run a business competently.
- Scalability – Evidence of structured planning and the potential for job creation and growth into national and international markets.
- Your stay in the UK.
- You can stay for three years if you enter the UK on an Innovator Program.
- After five years, you could be eligible to apply for UK settlement.
- The earliest you can apply for an Innovator Program is 3 months before you travel. It can take a minimum of three weeks to receive a decision on your application.
- To support your application, you must provide a business plan and supporting documents for endorsement. A business sponsor from the following approved bodies will endorse your business plan and Innovator.
- Those endorsing your Innovator Program application must be 'reasonably satisfied that you will spend much of your working time in Britain developing business ventures,' in accordance with UK immigration rules.
UK Immigration Health Surcharge
- When you apply for an Innovator Program you will have to pay a UK Immigration Health Surcharge. You have to pay £400 a year payable in advance for the duration of the UK Program.