WHY PORTUGAL CITIZENSHIP?
Portugal’s fast track to residency program (or “Golden Visa”) takes approximately 2-3 months to receive and could lead to a Portuguese citizenship with no requirement to permanently live in Portugal. (Dual Citizenship is allowed)
Considered one of the world’s most international nations, Portugal is ranked 19th in quality of life and safety for its citizens. Family can apply for a Portuguese Residence Permit with the main applicant, and if citizenship is obtained, they will be allowed to acquire Higher Education throughout the EU.
A Portuguese Residence Permit also covers an applicant’s spouse, their children under 18 years and their dependent children over 18 years of age. Parents of the applicant may be included also; however, they must prove financial dependence.
Business advantages are an important benefit to invest in Portugal, as it is politically stable, an appealing tax program and the infrastructure that is rated among the best in the European Union.
(Living within the country for 6 months or more during one-year cycle will incur tax obligations)
1) Applicant must invest €500,000 in Portugal’s Real Estate Properties, and must be MORTGAGE FREE, to qualify to apply for Permit Program. (also, approximately 8% closing cost)
The real estate investment can be in any sector. (ex: Residential, Land, Commercial)
OR Applicant can invest in the countries urban generation area. Purchase a property that was built 30 years or longer
OR Renew a property that is within an urban generation area for the amount of €350,000.
2) Applicant can choose to invest €1,000,000 or more in Capital Investments, for example:
- €250,000 or more to support an Artistic production
- €350,000 or more for Research activities for Public and Private Institutions
- €500,000 or more in proven valid small and medium sized companies
Invest in creating at least 10 jobs in Portugal
Due Diligence Fees, Governmental Fees are expected upon request.
Portuguese Residence Permits allows the possibility to receiving your Portuguese Citizenship after 6 years.
Travel to European countries, as well as the 26 countries within Schengen Area, with your Passport from Portugal.
Note: Before you make any purchase, the company flies you to Europe. We cover your hotel for 3 days and show you real estate projects. If the you are interested, you can sign to make purchase
Please contact us at World Citizen Equity Partners for consultation.
- Do you dream to live in a politically stable country?
- Do you want broader educational opportunities for your children and grandchildren?
- Is traveling much of the world, without travel bands & restrictions, a dream for your family?
- Do you want less restrictive Business opportunities?
- Do you need to balance your wealth and your investments?
We are here to help point you in the right direction!
Here is the list of visa free and on arrival visa countries for Portugal Citizens:
|Andorra||Honduras||Papua New Guinea|
|Antigua and Barbuda||Hungary||Paraguay|
|Bahrain||Israel||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Barbados||Jamaica||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Bolivia||Kenya||São Tomé and Príncipe|
|Bosnia and Herzegovina||Kiribati||Senegal|
|Cape Verde||Lebanon||Solomon Islands|
|Dominican Republic||Marshall Islands||Timor-Leste|
|El Salvador||Mexico||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Gabon||Myanmar||United Arab Emirates|