- How do I know which programme is best for me?
- What is the difference between a residency and a citizenship programme?
- Do I need to emigrate or make regular visits to the country I am applying for?
- Do I gain a full refund if I am not approved?
- Why would I not be successful with my application?
- Is dual citizenship-by-investment 100% legal?
- Will I receive a guaranteed return on my investment?
- How long does the process take?
- Can the country change the rules and revoke my citizenship at any point in the future?
- Can I apply for family members and does this cost extra?
- What if I change my mind after I have already started the process? Can I stop the process and gain a refund?
- Can I cancel my citizenship/residency at any stage?
- Can I renew my new passport after expiry and how often do I need to renew?
- When can I sell my investment e.g. property/government bond/asset? Who can I sell to? How much can I sell for?
- Can I rent out my property?
All the programs share similar benefits, but based on your family composition and financial strength, we may be able to advise which program will befit you.
A residency program is a program whereby the person is legally living or working in a particular locality, while a Citizenship program tends to specify a person who legally belongs to a country.
Not actually. But you must visit at least once a year once you are a resident.
You get a full refund if the fault comes from us; but if the fault is from you, you get no refund at all.
If all necessary requirements are not provided accordingly and authentically, you might get rejected.
Yes, it is absolutely legal.
Yes, you will receive a guaranteed return on your investment.
Depending on your country of preference, it takes between 3 months – 10 months.
Not at all; unless you get involved in any form of crime wave or illegal activity.
Yes, you can, and there will be an additional cost per any additional family member.
Yes, we do a full refund based on the terms on our agreement contract.
Yes, you can, but upon prior notification.
Yes, you can but it depends on the expiry date on your new passport.
It depends on your country of preference; some take a shorter time frame to sell your investment.
You can sell to other interested investors. You could sell your investment higher based on the value of that investment. Some property owners have backup buyers.
Yes, you can rent/lease out your property.