Citizenship by Investment | UK
Our team of multi-national citizenship professionals have the experience and expertise to help you and your family apply for the right citizenship or residency option.
Citizenship-By-Investment has opened up a new dimension of possibility, with all the benefits of visa-free travel, financial security and personal freedom, education etc.
UK Innovator Visa Overview and Eligibility
- You are not a national of the European Economic Area EEA and Switzerland.
- You want to set up or run a business in the UK*. To set up or run a business in Britain your business or business idea must be endorsed by an approved body.
* If you want to set up a business in the UK, you must have access to £50,000 (reduced from the £200,000 usually needed for a UK Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa) in investment funds. If you already have a business established in Britain and you have been endorsed for an existing UK visa, no minimum investment funds are required.
- Innovation – Proof of a genuine, original business plan that meets new or existing market needs and/or creates a competitive advantage.
- Viability – Applicants must be able to demonstrate the necessary skills, knowledge and experience, plus market awareness, to run a business competently.
- Scalability – Evidence of structured planning and the potential for job creation and growth into national and international markets.
- Your stay in the UK
- You can stay for three years if you enter the UK on an Innovator Program.
- After five years, you could be eligible to apply for UK settlement.
- The earliest you can apply for an Innovator Program is 3 months before you travel. It can take a minimum of three weeks to receive a decision on your application.
- To support your application, you must provide a business plan and supporting documents for endorsement. A business sponsor from the following approved bodies will endorse your business plan and Innovator
- Those endorsing your Innovator Program application must be 'reasonably satisfied that you will spend much of your working time in Britain developing business ventures,' in accordance with UK immigration rules.
- UK Immigration Health Surcharge
- When you apply for an Innovator Program you will have to pay a UK Immigration Health Surcharge. You have to pay £400 a year payable in advance for the duration of the UK Program.